HI! I’m Dr. Cindy Furse, a professor of electrical engineering at the University of Utah. I’m excited to share some of the great research going on in our lab. David Lubbers (a senior in electrical engineering) and I recently went to Antarctica with Dr. Ken Golden (professor of math at the U) and Dr. Joyce Lin (a postdoctoral researcher in the math department). We had a great trip, amazing data, and amazing experience. Thanks for ‘joining us’ via this blog.
- Outdoor Radio Show with Tim Hughes
- Electrical Engineering — Not Your Average Desk Job
- Polar Bear Tracks
- Mathematicians, Physicists, and Engineers in Barrow
- Barrow — Our First Day of Testing
- Wiggly Rivers
- Hello, Barrow!
- Inspiring Teaching Conference
- Arctic Research: Barrow, Alaska — Here We Come!